“For we are God’s masterpiece. He has created us anew in Christ Jesus, so we can do the good things he planned for us long ago.” - Ephesians 2:10
Our Core Values
1) BIBLE IS #1 - The Bible is the ultimate source of authority for everything we believe, teach, and practice. It is God’s instruction manual for life. It can always be a resource, but Gods word must be YOUR foundation. God’s word will never go away, but eventually someday I will.
2) WE PRAY - Prayer must be the power source behind everything we do. It is essential that we seek God first before doing anything else. We believe that prayer changes things; changes lives; and demonstrates our full dependency upon God.
3) WE WORSHIP - We value leading people to authentic worship of God. Worship is expressing our love, honor, and praise to God for Who He is, What He has said, what He had done and what He continues to do. God, not man, is the focus and center of our worship. It touches both our minds and hearts, and leads us to genuine praise, adoration, and trust in God the Father, Jesus the Son, and the Holy Spirit. Singing, praying, and communicating the Word of God, are all vital parts of our worship.
4) We value spiritual growth. We believe that God loves us too much to leave us the way He found us. God’s desire, and therefore, our goal, is to develop every believer into a fully devoted follower of Jesus Christ. Full devotion to Jesus Christ is the goal the Bible says we should always be striving toward. We will do our best to show people practical ways to live a life committed to Jesus Christ.
5) We value serving God by serving others. God has shaped us to serve. When we serve, we bless others; we are blessed; and we fulfill one of God’s purposes for our life. Being a part of God’s family means we are committed to serve together. God has something for everyone to do in His family (Ephesians 2:10). Whatever way we serve God, we do it with passion and excellence because we should always give our best for God. (Ecclesiastes 9:10)
6) We value accepting We accept everyone wherever they are in life – just like Jesus does. Some people may seem easier to accept and love than others. But God loves everyone and wants to express His love to them through us.
7) We value introducing others to Jesus. God is at work in the lives of people. He wants to use us to share the Good News of Jesus with those who don’t know Him. Because spiritually lost people matter to God – they should matter to us. Therefore, we will be a church committed to seeking effective ways to share Jesus with others: personally; in our community; and around the world.